Another great week in AI and machine learning! Here are some of our other favorite posts:
- BBC News: Wikipedia launches edit-checking artificial intelligence
- MIT Technology Review: How Facebook’s AI Researchers Built a Game-Changing Go Engine
- USC News: Can you tell if your therapist has empathy?
- Vator: Vinod Khosla: even VCs could be replaced by machine learning
- CNBC: A robot teaching itself to walk like a human toddler
- Forbes: Why Memory and Mimicry Are The Next Big Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence